Tuesday, 21 October 2014

in which the blogger is introduced

Introduction
noun

1. A much dreaded but unavoidable event in which something is introduced. The pressures of first impressions weigh heavily on the conscious of the introducer and the introduced. Which both happen to be me in this particular event.

Hello,

That I guess was one of my rather typical attempts to reduce the awkwardness of a naturally awkward situation for me but not so much for normal people.

I probably made no sense but I think you should make a mental note to only listen to half the things I say and that you shall master once you get used to me and my strange ways.

Okay, so I've been feeling rather bored and unproductive lately, so I decided to try something new; blogging has been something I've been considering for a long time and I finally feel it's time to start doing something new.
So, I should skip to the part where I actually introduce myself.

I'm Farrah, I'm fifteen years old. I was born and raised in England.
I love reading, photography, fashion and travelling. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my life but I know that I want to travel, meet new people, learn new languages, travel and eventually get a job and apartment I love.

So on this blog, I'll probably post about books, rant A LOT, talk about controversial topics, post about fashion and talk about my obsessions.

Maybe I'll even post some of my writing some time, who knows.
So, that's a little about me.

I'll post again soon.

Much Love,
Farrah x



No comments:

Post a Comment